- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an amazing day full of adventure, monkeys, rescued animals, jungle, private cenote, caribbean beach and regional food on a safe environment for all the family. There is no way you will forget this caribbean Safari while you visit this beautiful destination.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Turtle snorkelling fee at Akumal bay
Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, Camino a Uxuxubi S/N, 77776 Akumal, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup included at Tulum Beach Area and Downtown Tulum as well as Riviera Maya Resorts and Playa del Carmen.
Please send us your Hotel or Accommodation name and address so we can arrange the transfer service.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, Camino Uxuxubi S/N, Akumal 77776 Mexico
After you get picked up at your accomodation, we will arrive at the Akumal Monkey Sanctuary, where we will be able to interact with all kind of rescue animals: Monkeys, snakes, incredible birds as guacamayas, deers and zebras among others. Later we will step into the Mayan jungle on our JAGUAR YOU TRUCK for 40 min on our way to a Private cave Cenote where we will be able to swim and get to know this magnificent natural pool.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
After swimming at the cenote, we will go the the beach area in Akumal Bay for a traditional yucatecan lunch at the worldwide famous Lol Ha restaurant. Here we wiil enjoy 1 dish and 1 drink. Finally we will have 1:45 min free time to get some tan and swim at this beautiful caribbean bay.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.