- 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Beautiful and easy private half day tour where you will have the chance to discover and swim in two different types of environments.
First the most beautiful cenote/cave in the area before the crowds ! Just for us !
Then we drive you to white magicTulum beach where we will do a panoramic boat tour to see the temples and snorkel in the reef.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off: Extra charges apply for pick-up from Cancun to Puerto Morelos.
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Caracon
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Your hotel or location
Pick up information: Departure time is at your location between 7:00am and 7:45am depending on hotel location between Playa del Carmen (from Iberostar Paraiso) and Tulum Beach Hotel Zone.
For pick ups between Playa del Carmen (Iberostar Paraiso) and Cancun there is a transfer fee depending on the distance.
Return point: Original Departure point
Calica Playa del Carmen
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Beach, Tulum Mexico
We will enjoy a panoramic boat tour in Tulum to see the temples and snorkel in the reef.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Caracon, Tulum Mexico
Swim and walk through amazing caves
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.