- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come explore the underwater beauty of the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park on a 4-hour beginner scuba diving tour. You will receive basic theory and skills followed by a couple of shallow dives under the supervision of PADI certified instructor. If you want to experience what is it like to breath underwater, this may be the highlight of your vacation.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Local taxes
- National park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Tanks and weights
- Entry/Admission - El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
- Diving gear rental ($35usd)
- Second dive (Optional - $40usd)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Manta Scuba Diving, Local 37, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 7D, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Upon check-in, you will meet your PADI instructor, fill out a medical form and get ready with the gear. Once ready, you'll go to the boat for a short 5 minute ride to the dive site. When you arrive there, you will receive complete instructions about gear, communication, environment and safety procedures. Then, you will start by practicing a few basic diving skills. Not to worry, as they are pretty easy and soon enough you will master them quickly and build your confidence.
Once you are done with the skills, it's time to have the adventure of your life!
Duration: 30 minutes
Location: Manta, Blvd. Marina #7D, Int. Plaza Gali Local 37, Col. Centro, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
After your dive, you will be taken on a short sightseeing tour to see the Land's End area including the famous Arch and the sea lions colony.
Duration: 15 minutes
Location: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Drinking alcohol is not recommendable at least 12 hours before diving
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.