- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop aboard a waverunner and see Los Cabos from a unique perspective - from the water and at your own pace! Drive solo or with a passenger and explore the best the Bay of San Lucas has to offer. From driving through the famous Arch to keeping an eye out for diverse wildlife, you'll have a blast on your waverunner adventure in Cabo.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- 60-minute waverunner hire
- Life jackets
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Cachet Beach Club, Callejón Del Pescador s/n El, Medano, El Medano Ejidal, 23453 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
It is not a secret that marine wild life is one of the most exciting places to be, so enjoy a ride around this beautiful place in Cabo San lucas known as Lands End.
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Minimum age to ride accompanied by an adult is 10 years
- Restrictions and instructions as to the places you can ride will be provided upon check in
- ID and credit card will be required for insurance purposes
- Optional insurance is available upon check in
- Please note: all prices are per waverunner. Simply select the amount of waverunners in the drop down box
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passengers arriving from a cruise ship will be picked up from a hotel located approximately 5 minutes from the cruise ship dock. Please indicate this at time of booking. Exact pick-up details will be provided upon reconfirmation.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.