- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop aboard a waverunner and see Los Cabos from a unique perspective - from the water and at your own pace! Drive solo or with a passenger and explore the best the Bay of San Lucas has to offer. From driving through the famous Arch to keeping an eye out for diverse wildlife, you'll have a blast on your waverunner adventure in Cabo.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- 60-minute waverunner hire
- Life jackets
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Cachet Beach Club
Returns to original departure point
Explore the Bay of San Lucas aboard the waverunner, a powerful aquatic vehicle which allows you to skim across the water exceeding speeds of 50 mph (80 km/h). Take an unforgettable journey through the famous Arch and admire the beautiful rock formations, Lover’s Beach and Pelican's Rock. Also, you'll want to keep an eye out for sea lions and other diverse wildlife which inhabit the Bay of San Lucas.
With calm waters most of the time, the Bay of San Lucas is the perfect place to enjoy this fun experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Minimum age to ride accompanied by an adult is 10 years
- Restrictions and instructions as to the places you can ride will be provided upon check in
- ID and credit card will be required for insurance purposes
- Optional insurance is available upon check in
- Please note: all prices are per waverunner. Simply select the amount of waverunners in the drop down box
- Important: At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passengers arriving from a cruise ship will be picked up from a hotel located approximately 5 minutes from the cruise ship dock. Please indicate this at time of booking. Exact pick-up details will be provided upon reconfirmation.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
I've never been disappointed in a tour booked through Viator but there's a first time for everything. In my opinion, calling this an excursion and booking this in advance is a waste of time. It's the same price to anyone who just happens to be walking in the marina in Cabo or comes off the beach, and you're treated exactly the same. They ask you to show up a half hour early so you can basically wait on line because the check-in process takes so long. Even though I came with my pre-paid voucher, the guy at check-in asked me to show him 4 different times that I had pre-paid. There was no communication about what was going on, we were just told to wait on the side as people who came after us without a reservation were put onto waverunners. We asked three different times when we were going to start our tour, and we were told each time by the check-in people to wait. Finally, a guy came running up from the water calling our last name and saying they'd been waiting for us. While in the water, there was no real tour person to follow - it was kind of a free-for-all, which was fine for us. You get to see the arch up close and some manta rays swimming around if you're lucky. The equipment was pretty much garbage I've driven waverunners on almost every vacation we've been on and this was by far the worst equipment I've driven. It took almost a full 30 seconds to get the waverunner to accelerate and get it to a cruising speed without sputtering. Ultimately, this was the worst part of our vacation in Cabo as everything else we did, where we stayed, and where we dined was spectacular. Maybe consider doing something else if you're just doing this to see the arch.
Great Experience, Although the Jet Ski Company was unorganized. It still was a great time.
The waver runner excursion was awesome! the people were very nice and courteous and thankfully spoke very good English. I would do this again.
This was a fun hour, but the equipment was pretty banged up and none of the gauges worked. We have wave runners and these are not super powered. They are fun to ride around in the open ocean, but don't expect to jump waves...not enough power. Expect to give them a credit card to place a hold on for possible damages, but they are good about it if you don't damage.
The people were very helpful and friendly. Best fun I have had in ages. Viator just makes things so much easier.
Quite frankly, the waverunner is about a 9.569 on a scale from 1 – 5 . After a brief training the fun had began. I had a great time and looking forward to my next cruise and tours.