- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this 6.5-hour guided tour, leave the bustling city of Puerto Vallarta and head south to a hidden coastline. Stroll through a small fishing village, ride on horseback up into the mountainous jungle to a waterfall, then arrive at a secluded private beach to relax and enjoy an open bar and buffet lunch.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Buffet lunch included
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Safety equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1. Vallarta Adventures
2. Muelle de Cruceros Puerto Vallarta
Times vary, generally 8:30am or 10:30am
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vallarta Adventures, Nuevo Vallarta, Pacific Coast
Check-in at Vallarta Adventures main office
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Quimixto, Cabo Corrientes
Enjoy horseback riding and visit a beautiful waterfall
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10
- Maximum weight is 260 pounds per person
- Not recommended to participants with back, neck, or knee problems
- Expecting mothers are not allowed
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not designed for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Very comprehensive tour with a little of everything. It was an amazing sightseeing tour with a lot of pretty views. Love this and would go again.
Wonderful experience.. our guides were friendly, knowledgable and personal. Best time to go early in the morning, the trip takes about 6-7 hrs so keep in mind the sun and humidity, there is a lot vegetation, so be mindful of Mosquitos. Otherwise, I had a wonderful time.
Fun and awesome experience!! Buy the water shoes, comfortable and worth it for the trip.
The boat ride was fun, the snorkeling was very good, the horseback riding was fun, but very dusty with very narrow little canyons you had to ride through. The waterfall stop was nice, the beach was beautiful but it was too rough to kayak or paddleboard. Lunch was very good, open bar was nice. Fun day.
We had such a good time on this tour. The horses were matched to each individual, as I found out by my horse, who wanted to be in the lead! The snorkeling was fun and so was traveling by boat to different areas of the islands. The lunch was good and we were able to go kayaking in the ocean! A totally fun day.
Very fun tour! I would take this tour again if I had the chance. There is a small cafe with tables overlooking the waterfall and after our swim we sat and had chips, guacamole and a drink. It was so beautiful! I could have sat there for hours. I'd recommend bringing some cash to tip the local people such as the guides that work with the horses or those that welcome you on the beach. One man had an iguana for us to hold and we took pictures. I wished I'd had some cash to give him. Also, water shoes are a great choice for footwear.