- 1 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Official General Admission Pass. Stand on the Southern Most Part of Mexico, delight yourself with Celarain Lighthouse view which takes you 133 steps closer to heaven and explore one of the largest natural protected areas of the island where you will find crocodiles, variety of bird life and mangrooves! Free guided tour of the historical Navigation Museum then relax on a hammock or take up the sun on the islands most beautiful beach.
- Skip the line
- Small-group tour
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Bilingual Guide at the Navigation Museum
- Chairs and hammocks
- Restrooms and showers (Beach Area)
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenirs and handcrafts
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
|Monday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Drive south of the island 15miles till the 32Km you will find the signs to Punta Sur.
Visit: Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, Punta Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
The Ecological Park Punta Sur is a state reserve whose extension exceeds one thousand hectares in which lagoon systems that constitute a mosaic of great flora and fauna diversity and wealth pre-dominate.
This is the ideal place for nature lovers. Stand out the wide beaches with fine white sand and turquoise waters which house numerous reef formations laying out sea fan gardens extended for a long length.
Entering Punta Sur means transporting to a natural paradise in which you will find a great variety of birds and animals that you can only be able to appreciate there. It counts with a tower for crocodile´s observation in their natural habitat, making this park a spectacular place.
Punta Sur has two lighthouses: the first one belongs to the prehispanic era and is called Templo Del Caracol which means seashell temple, and the other one is El Faro Celarain both of them faithful observers of the past and present. The old house of the lighthouse keeper is currently the Museo de la Navegación (Navigation Museum) and testifies to the history of the Mayan, pirates and corsairs who sailed the waters of the Mexican Caribbean.
Because of its extensive beaches, Punta Sur is the nesting place for the sea turtle who counts with a conservation and protection program in which you can participate during the arriving season.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Kids under 3 years age are free of charge
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.