- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Private boat Cabo San Lucas tour (DAY TIME OR SUNSET)
On our 4 hours customer made Private tour for UP TO 22 PAX you will Cruise with your friends and family and visit all landmarks of the Bay of Cabo San Lucas. Enjoy the privacy and comfort while we anchor a few meters from a Sandi semi-private beach where you will be able to paddle board, snorkel or lay on our big floating mat. Our boats are equipped with ice coolers and a great MP3 system where you can play and control your own music. Soft drinks and bottled water, chips and salsas are included on your trip.
Food and open bar upon request.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
- snorkel gear
- 2 SUP boards
- water mat
- soft drinks
- MP3 system
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - El Arco de Cabo San Lucas
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Food and/or alcoholic beverages
G Dock, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Visit our Iconic and amazing Arch and take a selfie
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Amazing Rock formations full of wild life !
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Medano Beach, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Cruise around the bay and feel the energy!
Pass By: Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
on pacific side!
Stop At: Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
great spot to snorkel, paddle board and relax, near pelican rock.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Excellent trip with so many things to enjoy. Great floating mat, snorkel equipment, paddle boards and floaties. Staff was amazing and were extremely accommodating as we made several requests just before we set sail. There were 30 of us and the boats was spacious and had a blend of shade and sun areas. Bring a great play list as there is a good speaker and a great place to dance. Enjoy!
The private boat trip was great. The crew of the boat were very responsive to our needs. They went above and beyond to make sure we have a good time. I would definitely book with them again. Helpful hint: If arrive through a cruise ship, it's best to take a taxi. The walk was a little long for our little ones.
Awesome time. Sightseeing,Relaxing and fun. Would definitely do again! Great staff to have fun with and very helpful!