- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Meet Chef Alma and begin your Cooking day with a visit to some of the Local Spice Markets to buy the fresh ingredients for the dishes and the salsas of the day, we look for the local spice and product shops for the original flavors.
After selecting and shopping the produces, we will go to the home of the Chef for the hands-on cooking class. Our Chef and her family will share with you the best of her own family recipes, as well as the finest of the traditional Mexican dishes.
You will hand make your own corn tortillas, learn cooking techniques and you will indulge yourself into the delicious and more representative dishes of the Mexican cuisine.
And the best of all: you eat what you cook during the class.
All this in authentic "Mi Casa es su Casa" atmosphere
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- All ingredients
- Cooking class by Master Chef
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
MEGA Soriana, Av Constituyentes, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Meet your Master Chef and start a day of cultural and culinary immersion, you will discover the authentic local neighborhoods of Playa del Carmen while you shop and visit the local markets for the produces and ingredients that you will need to cook the recipes of the day.
• Cookin' Playa, main entry of Mega department store, Playa del Carmen Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Language: English & Spanish
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Let us know about Food Allergies, Food restrictions or Mobility issues
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.