- 9 to 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit two of the most important ancient Mayan cities on this private tour. You will have an unforgettable day discovering the greatness of the Mayan culture and admiring the spectacular scenery. You will be amazed by Coba, one of the most important Mayan Ruins and you will be able to climb the tallest Mayan pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula: "Nohoch Mul." Later, you will visit Tulum, the "walled city", a magical place surrounded by the turquoise waters from the Caribbean Sea.
In this excursion you will enjoy a delicious lunch with typical mayan dishes.
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Private guide and transportation
- On board cooler with beers, sodas and bottled water.
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Bicycle or tricycle in Coba
- The use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites has an additional federal charge
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
Traveler pickup is offered
Playa del Carmen, Puerto Juarez
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Coba 77793 Mexico
You will be amazed by Coba, one of the most important Mayan Ruins, you will discover its buildings which has the tallest Mayan pyramid in the Yucatan Peninsula "Nohoch Muul". Walk the paths between nature and discover the grandeur of this archaeological Maya.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
You will visit Tulum the "walled city". Tulum is magical, the turquoise color from the Caribbean Sea beside the ruins make this visit unforgettable
This place is one of the most beautiful archaeological sites in the world. Enjoy a private guided tour of the site which will give you in-depth understanding of the significance of this place in the Mayan culture.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Bring towels and swimsuit (if you like to go to the beach in Tulum)
- Bring sunscreen and insect repellent biodegradable
- Take extra cash with you to purchase souvenirs and photos
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.