- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A visit to
two of the best local vineyards, very different from each other, where you’ll learn about how they grow the grapes, the extraction, aging and bottling of the different types of wine they produce. You’ll enjoy a
wine tasting with food pairing at each of the vineyards. Perfect for wine lovers and those who wish to learn to better appreciate them.
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - El Jardin
Traveler pickup is offered
We will drop you off back at your hotel or house/rental.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Tour of 2 vineyards and wine tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: El Jardin, San Miguel de Allende, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.