- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This snorkeling tour is an excellent adventure for those wanting only a few hours exploring the breathtaking underwater world of the second longest coral barrier reef on the planet. The half day tour includes snorkeling on two spectacular reefs inhabited by endless marine life and amazing breathtaking colors.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snorkeling gear
- Bottled water on board
- Transportation boat
- Two snorkeling spots (45min. each)
- Lunch (depending on option selected)
- Mandatory National Reef Fee (10USD per person)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by
email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and
Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Just 30 minutes south of Cancun lies the small port town of Puerto Morelos, home to some of the best reef snorkeling in the Riviera Maya. You'll be dazzled by the array of beautiful tropical fish and other marine life. The boat ride to the reef is quite short, so the emphasis of this tour is actually snorkeling, rather than being on a boat.
• National Reef Park of Puerto Morelos, Av. Rafael e Melgar 1 2,3, Puerto Morelos 77580 Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus.
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and $10usd for Reef tax.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.