- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit 5 beautiful bays, enjoy swimming in the sea and know the virgin beaches of Huatulco.
• DueSee the most five beautiful bays in Huatulco on board a boat
• DueMake a stop at 2 bays to enjoy recreational activities and nature tourism
• DueSwim into beautiful beaches of soft sand with amazing landscapes
- Guide service
- Round transportation from hotel
- Sodas and water aboard the boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Dock fee
- Food and alcoholic drinks
- Optional gratuities
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time takes place between 9:45 AM and 10:25 AM
Return to the original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Huatulco, Huatulco Mexico
Come to this adventure, have fun and enjoy the beautiful bays with crystal clear water and the coral reef aboard of the best selection of boats, a guide will be during this experience with you. First you will visit the Santa Cruz bay and its beaches to continue with the Chahué Bay, after you will continue to the virgin bays Órgano and Maguey, at your arrival, you will have time to snorkel, swim or if you prefer, order one exquisit pineapple stuffed with seafood cook in a wood-burning stove, after a break, explor the Cacaluta Bay, which is distinguished by its beach in the shape of a heart.
And to finish the journey, you will return to the boat, and in your way back you will find the face of stone called The mixteco face.
In these 5 bays tours in Huatulco you will find wonders of nature!
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Bring bathing suit, change of clothe, towel, comfortable clothe, walking shoes and cash for personal expenses.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour may be subject to changes or cancellation due to weather conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.