- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day filled with adrenaline at one of the best theme parks in the world. Visit Six Flags Mexico,which is considered a top theme park in Mexico, and enjoy the thrills and emotions as you ride on powerful roller-coasters including The Joker and Batman, The Ride. Wave to the Looney Tunes characters as they walk by the park or enjoy a parade or a show at the theater. There is a bit of everything for everyone so this is the perfect choice to have a blast with family or friends.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Popular choice with kids
- General Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Six Flags Mexico
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in if you bring your own car
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Locker rental
- Access to Go Karts, games of skills and abilities, Serpentarium, Terror attraction, X-Flight, Sling Shot, Ghostbusters and any program related to Dolphin Discovery (additional fees required).70
Six Flags Mexico
Visit: Six Flags Mexico, Carretera Picacho Ajusco Km 1.5, Mexico City 14200 Mexico
Once you have arrived at the Six Flags main entrance and gotten your tickets, step into a world of fun where thrills and adrenaline never stop. Take your time to get to know the park’s many different and stunning roller-coasters and see a map of all the attractions available. Then, the fun begins.
From the heights and speed of "Superman: El Ultimo Escape", to the tracks of "Batman the Ride", the variety of roller-coasters in this park will take your senses to the limit. When you see the view from the top of all these rides, you will feel like flying way above the Mexican plains. Other breathtaking rides all adrenaline junkies must try out include the endearing (and recently renewed) Medusa and the wild Boomerang. Want more? Try seeing the whole city when on top of the Kilauea tower!
Don't worry, there's something for everybody. Children will also enjoy a visit thanks to its assortment of roller-coasters for kids. You will also enjoy some of the parks popular international shows, depending on the season: Batman Begins, the Stunt Show, Magic Light Parade, among others. See below for more information of the main attractions you can visit:
Is that a bird . . . a plane? It’s Superman! Enjoy one of the world’s speediest roller coasters, at 75 mph (120 kph). Take a glimpse into the newspaper office where Clark Kent and Lois Lane work, and then soar the skies with Superman on a heart-stopping ride that includes a 270-foot (66-meter) drop.
A great roller-coaster for the family, The Joker is Six Flags Mexico’s first spinning roller coaster. Get to know the villain’s topsy-turvy world aboard a four-person car that escapes traps set by the Joker.
Batman, The Ride:
This is the only suspended roller coaster in Mexico. This ride features seats that leave your feet dangling in the air. Twist and turn into Gotham City, reaching speeds of 50 mph (80 kph) and 105 feet (32 meters) at its highest point. Kids’ rides: Got little ones in your family who need more low-key fun? Discover more than 40 kids’ attractions, including circus rides.
Shows and other attractions (subject to availability):
Magic Light Parade: A nighttime weekend parade featuring dancers, other performers and characters from the Looney Tunes and the Justice League.
Cowboy Stunt Show: A Wild West–themed action performance that the whole family can enjoy.
Dance with the Looney Tunes: Be a special guest at a dance-off between Bugs Bunny and other Looney Tunes favorites
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your ticket is valid only on the date specified on the voucher
- Note: Please bring an official ID with you, as the staff of Six Flags reserves the right to ask for it before redeeming the vouchers.
- This ticket is not valid for other parks or during private events
- Your ticket is valid for the whole day, and with access to all the attractions of the park and the shows, except for the Go Karts, games of skills and abilities, Serpentarium, Terror attraction, X-Flight, Sling Shot, Ghostbusters and any program related to Dolphin Discovery.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.