- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an intimate and action-packed Zodiac whale-watching tour. Board your boat and head out on your educational Cabo adventure – we know the best spots where to watch whales! Your experienced captain will show you why Cabo is the place for humpback whale watching. The Sea of Cortez hosts numerous whale species each season, from gray whales and sperm whales to the elusive blue whales, plus dolphins and even orcas. Get your camera, you’ll want to record your experience of a lifetime: whale-watching Cabo-style.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Bottled water
- Soft drinks
- Professional and certified guide
- Hotel pickup
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Ever wondered why whales migrate down to the tip of Baja and how far they travel? Are you curious why whales breach? Or how long the average whale lives? Many of your questions will be answered during this adventurous and educational tour.
The tour is kept small for a more personalized experience. High-performance Zodiacs, inflatable boats renowned for being stable and seaworthy are used on this tour. With a maximum of 15 guests to a boat, you can more easily interact with the guide and see the whales.
Once your guide spots a humpback or other species of whale, the 24-foot zodiac whale-watching boats get you there quickly. You will approach the whales quietly so as not to disturb them. En route, you will pass Land´s End, the Arch, Lovers’ Beach and the Sea Lion Colony. If time allows, you’ll pause for a photo opportunity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not recommended for children under 5 years old because there are no life jackets for them. However, if you bring your own life jacket for children under 5 years old, you may book the 8am tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.