- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Río Secreto Nature Reserve has evolved by adding on to its great adventure with Río Secreto Plus, a unique experience of connection and adventure with Nature. You will experience a journey into the bowels of the Earth, where you will find impressive geological formations that tell the history of our planet and even get to watch a light and sound show. Your tour includes a buffet lunch, hotel pickup and drop-off, all necessary equipment and a professional guide.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Rio Secreto
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Secreto, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Evolves and complements your adventure with Río Secreto Plus, a unique experience of adventure and connection with nature. You will travel to the middle of the earth where you will find impressive geological formations that tell the history of our planet. You will be able to enjoy trails that will transport you to the Xibalba (The Mayan underworld). We will take you as well to our dry cave where arriving at the Peace Hall, you will enjoy a light projection in a totally natural setting, where the creation and evolution of the Universe is related.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not available for cruiseships passengers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Note: Your transportation schedule will be sent by email after booking, including pick-up and drop-off times, as well as meeting points The sequence of the activities may vary according to internal logistics.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Took the plus tour: dry walk, wet walk, and rappel. This is a demanding day. Dry walk is the only area where you can take pictures with a cell phone, otherwise you have 2 Rio Secreto employees taking pictures of ONLY you and none of the caverns!!! This prepared package will cost 100USD. To get to the rappel area you can walk, ride a bike, or received transportation. Then you can rappel down 45 feet to the final wet walk. A very average lunch was included with some chipped dishes! Urban Adventures also runs a walk through the caverns, but the tour guide has a wet bag so you can take pictures. Changes should be made where they can sell pictures of the caverns. I know what I look like!!!