- 8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Xel-Ha is a fantastic nature park in the middle of the Mayan jungle where you will enjoy the best aquatic activities, diving and snorkeling among several different attractions available on the site. Explore nature and enjoy unlimited juices and delicious regional cuisine.
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Access to rest areas with hammocks and deckchairs.
- Optional water activities
Traveler pickup is offered
Check with Nexus Representative
Visit Xel-Ha, a one of a kind natural wonder in Riviera Maya. Explore the river, the caves and lagoons, truly a fascinating snorkel paradise! Venture into the jungle and be amazed by the diversity of wildlife found in this fantastic nature park, the ideal place for nature lovers!
This pass offers you All-Inclusive access to the park, with unlimited drinks, domestic open bar, delicious appetizers served all day and the buffet lunch. Take advantage of Children's World area, and discover the Meliponary and the Plant Nursery. Make sure to go on a stroll through the gardens and forest paths. You can also swim with incredible marine animals thanks to the unlimited snorkeling in the river and cove. Plus, enjoy the panoramic view from atop the Scenic Lighthouse.
You will have access to lounge chairs, hammocks and resting areas; as well as life jackets, pool floats and bicycles, snorkel equipment and a snorkel tube for you to take home! You will also find lockers, changing rooms and showers on site. The park has Wi-Fi, ATMs and shops.
* The best water activities for the whole family
*Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
*Domestic open bar
* Unlimited snorkel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable beach clothing, sandals or water shoes, swimsuit, sunglasses and cap or hat. Bring a change of clothes, biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellant, and extra money for photos, souvenirs or optional activities. Some activities have age and medical restrictions. Child price applies between 5 – 11 years old, but must show official ID. Children under 4 years old have a free pass but cannot be guaranteed a seat on the transport; please advise if you are travelling with infants at booking. Other activities are available at an extra cost (snorkel tour, swim with dolphins, spa treatments, Snuba, shark interaction, among others) From some hotels, transportation is not included on Sundays; please contact your NexusTours representative.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Cancun area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Just watch utube vids- their own promotional ones- they deliver the goods! You don't see the crowded eating/drinking areas, but the park itself is large enough that crowding want really a bother. Numerous included activities available, so don't get there late. We showed up at noon and had to miss out on a few things. We thought getting there at 9am would make for to long a day, but we found time flew by and we were rushing.