- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Buried deep in the land of Los Osuna, a 140-year-old tequila factory, the Blue Agave Trail flows through Cardon cactus forests, fruit trees, blue agave fields and the secluded ruins of an old clandestine distillery. Explore tequila’s history in Sinaloa through a hike in this trail used by the factory workers over a hundred years ago and discover the flora and fauna of the tropical deciduous forest.
Get immersed in the artisanal production process of this award-winning product by meeting the people behind it, visiting the factory and getting to taste the different types of tequila they produce.
Taste the local cuisine and connect with the town of La Noria, as Doña Carolina opens her house and shares one of her secret recipes with us. Feels like a warm hug!
- Pick up and drop off
- Hiking stick
- Granola bar
- Visit to Los Osuna blue agave distillery
- Blue agave spirit tasting
- Visit to La Noria artisanal town
- Homemade traditional lunch at Doña Carolinas house
- Entry/Admission - Los Osuna
- Bottled water
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at the meeting point of your choice.
The meeting point for cruise ship passengers will be at the gate just outside the main cruise ship terminal by the blue arch.
Pick up is at your specified location between 8:00 and 8:30 AM. Drop off will be back at your location between 1:00 and 1:30 PM.
Pick up can vary according to the number of people, the different meeting points and the distance in between them.
Mazatlan Cruise Ship Terminal
Drop off at your meeting point location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Osuna, Kilometro 19, La Noria 82329 Mexico
The Blue Agave Trail flows through Cardon cactus forests, fruit trees, blue agave fields and the secluded ruins of an old clandestine distillery. Explore tequila’s history in Sinaloa through a hike in this trail used by the factory workers over a hundred years ago and discover the flora and fauna of the tropical deciduous forest.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: · Eco-friendly sunscreen · Light and comfortable footwear and clothing. Preferably pants and hiking shoes · Hat or baseball cap · Insect repellent · Your own flask or you could buy one from our shop to support our initiative Mazatlán Carbon Neutral (we provide the water)
- Guests must be over 18 years old for the tequila tasting
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.