- 240 to 300 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Buried deep in the land of a 140 year old tequila factory and surrounded by the vegetation of the tropical deciduous forest. A former underground tequila distillery it’s one of Mazatlán’s last remaining secret spots.
In this adventure, you’ll be hiking towards the ruins of the underground distillery through agave plantations and paths used by the factory workers over a hundred years ago. While you experience being in the quietness of the forest, contemplate it’s flora and fauna. Learn from your local leader about the tequila, nature and lifestyle of the countryside towns.
After the stimulating workout, we will be visiting Los Osuna Tequila Factory and learn about their artisanal process and relax under the shade of a beautiful Huanacaxtle tree, tasting one of the best tequilas.
- Pickup and drop off
- Bottled water (empty bottles get recycled at a local recycling center http://www.separadonoesbasura.org/
- Visit to Los Osuna factory and tequila tasting
- Light snack
- Mexican traditional meal
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Los Osuna Blue Agave Tour
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Cruise Terminal or local address
Guest pickup starts at 8:00 am (the exact time varies depending on your meeting point location) and the activity starts at 9:00 am.
Drop off at your meeting point location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Osuna Blue Agave Tour, La Noria, Pacific Coast
Explore the history of the tequila in Sinaloa through a hike in the off beaten paths inside the tropical deciduous forest, the agave plantations, and the secluded ruins of a former distillery.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- HOW CAN I MAKE THE TOUR MORE ENJOYABLE?
- Wear light, comfortable clothing. We recommend you to wear pants.
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Bring tennis shoes
- Bring insect repellent
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries
- Guests must be over 18 years old for the tequila tasting
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.