- 7 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Combine a refreshing day of swimming in Yucatan’s beautiful cenotes while discovering charming villages full of history and color.
- Roundtrip transportation from meeting point in Merida
- English – speaking tour guide
- Ride in a "truck" (Horse drawn rail-mounted platform)
- Admission fee to the cenotes
- Life jacket rental
- Optional gratuities
- Beverages during lunch
- Hotel pick up and drop off
2. Starbucks Gran Hotel Mérida
3. San Juan Park
4. Mayan World Museum of Mérida
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iglesia de Eknakan, Cuzama, Yucatan Peninsula
The first stop will be Acanceh, here we’ll visit the Mayan vestiges inside the town, where the main structure is 11 meters high decorated with Mayan masks carved in its stone walls. In route to the cenotes, we will visit a gothic style church in Eknakan built in the XVIII century; a very atypical construction in Yucatan, where most of the churches are built in the colonial style. Our final destination will be the cenotes in Santa Barbara, where you will be taken atop of a rail-mounted platform pulled by a horse that will take us to the three beautiful cenotes. Once there, you will be able to enjoy some of the clearest water you will ever see, while being amazed by the stalagmites and stalactites! After swimming here, enjoy a lunch with tasty regional Yucatan dishes.
Our return to Merida will be at approximately 4:30 PM.
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend bringing extra money for drinks, souvenirs and life jacket rental. This activity has a medium difficulty.
- Please verify your near meeting point and schedule.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.