- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Marietas Islands National Park located in front of Punta de Mita village is one of the best destination to practice snorkel and visit the natural environment of the Blue Footed Boobie Bird. These 2 islands of volcanic origin became famous after recognized oceanographer Jaques Ives Cousteau visit this coast to explore and research about this amazing paradise.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Bottled water
- light snacks
- Snorkel gear included
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Banderas
- Entry/Admission - Punta De Mita
- Entry/Admission - Marietas Islands
- The hidden beach/ Playa Escondida
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Mondays
This 2-hour snorkel tour departs in the early morning from the dock where you find our boat Oceano 1.
Ride in a boat through the bay enjoying the sun, the sea breeze, and most of all; the great show the dolphins offer all year round and Humpback whales during the winter.
Come visit the gems of the zone. The Marietas Islands are a group of volcanic islands protected by the National Government. These islands are surrounded by crystal blue water, home of the sea life and the boobie bird and a variety of other rare bird life.
Relax and enjoy the 30-minute journey to the islands on a comfortable well-equipped Mexican Panga with experienced crew.
Once you´re arrive to the Marietta Islands you will have the opportunity to swim and contemplate the schools of tropical fish and if the sea allows us we go down to visit one of the beaches of volcanic origin (Playa Nopalera) the Islands have to offer: be sure of a wonderful experience!!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
we started late on the trip to the islands due to time change that weekend the diver was running super late and the guide was on it calling and about hour later we were on aware way. the guide and crew they were great very helpfully. the trip took about 4 hours that was good we where driving from Puerto Vallarta long way from the resort and lots of traffic. this was a great trip my girlfriends fist time snorkeling she loved it but she got sea sick on the boat but she was good. thanks to the crew for a great trip we will try this again the time was good.
Tour guides were friendly and made sure we felt comfortable with all equipment. Not 5 stars because 1) Tour is shared w/ divers, too. Much attention given to their dive spots, less to snorkeling. Water was cloudy but we weren't taken to clearer spots. 2) Ton of jellyfish and no warning! Stings!