- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Marietas Islands National Park located in front of Punta de Mita village is one of the best destination to practice snorkel and visit the natural environment of the Blue Footed Boobie Bird. These 2 islands of volcanic origin became famous after recognized oceanographer Jaques Ives Cousteau visit this coast to explore and research about this amazing paradise.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Bottled water
- light snacks
- Snorkel gear included
- Local guide
- The hidden beach/ Playa Escondida
Ave El Anclote 20, 63734 Punta de Mita, Nay., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Mondays
If you visit Riviera Nayarit, the spectacular Marietas Islands National Park definitely is mandatory.
Marietas Islands is a small group of islands and islets located a few kilometers south-west of the northern coast of Banderas bay, where Punta de Mita is the nearest town.
There are two main islands of volcanic origin dating back about 60,000 years, the Round Island and the other one known as the Long Island.
• Bay of Banderas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
• Punta De Mita, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
• Marietas Islands, Mexico
• Oceano Adventures, Av. Revolucion 34-B, Sayulita 63734 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
we started late on the trip to the islands due to time change that weekend the diver was running super late and the guide was on it calling and about hour later we were on aware way. the guide and crew they were great very helpfully. the trip took about 4 hours that was good we where driving from Puerto Vallarta long way from the resort and lots of traffic. this was a great trip my girlfriends fist time snorkeling she loved it but she got sea sick on the boat but she was good. thanks to the crew for a great trip we will try this again the time was good.
Tour guides were friendly and made sure we felt comfortable with all equipment. Not 5 stars because 1) Tour is shared w/ divers, too. Much attention given to their dive spots, less to snorkeling. Water was cloudy but we weren't taken to clearer spots. 2) Ton of jellyfish and no warning! Stings!