- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Turtles and Cenotes is a half-day tour where you will go swimmings in an area known for 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment and you will also get a chance to see a great variety of tropical fish and eagle stingrays. All of this at the world's second-largest coral reef barrier.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary gear & equipment
- Snack of Fruits, pastries, empanadas, and drinks.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- 10 USD p/p tax for turtle conservation fee
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by
email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and
Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
Discover the turtles
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the fact that the turtles are wild animals, there is no guarantee that you will see any turtles on your tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.