- 180 to 210 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We crucially believe that the best way to get to know the natural and urban attractions of this incredible harbor is to experience and see things up close. Nothing in between you and the city.
An enthusiastic local leader, often cited as being the main highlight of the tour, will be happy to show you the places locals love and give you the best recommendations based on your likes.
Join us to discover the hidden spots only locals can show you, enjoy the natural landscapes and learn about the history of a city that was once frequented by merchants and pirates.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup and drop off
- Top quality bikes
At the Cruise Terminal Entrance/Exit.
Guest pickup starts at 8:30 am (the exact time varies depending on the others meeting point location) and the activity starts at 9:00 am.
Drop off at the Cruise Terminal.
Explore the mystic ruins of ancient Mazatlán. Take yourself to a previous century through the alleys of the historic district and experience at a relaxed pace the vibrant culture of the Plazuela Machado, home of the Ángela Peralta Theater, and the beautiful bohemian lifestyle.
Let’s ride through one of the longest boardwalks in the world, enjoy the astonishing views of the Islands, and the most famous beaches for surfing or swimming.
Our goal is for you to become an expert of this city by visiting both, the unbeaten paths, as well as, the most emblematic monuments and landmarks, such as, the “31 de Marzo” Fort, the cliff divers, Olas Altas, the Cathedral and the Pino Suárez Market.
Your transportation will be a Volkswagen Combi totally equipped for the adventure.
ITINERARY CITY BIKE TOUR
• 08:30 AM ------- Up with the sun! Guest pickup.
• 08:50 AM ------- Arrival to Hotel Don Pelayo. Our team will be receiving you with a warm welcome. Bikes and helmets will be given along with the day’s schedule and security measures.
• 09:00 AM ------- Adventure begins with a brief introduction to the history of the port and a beachside view of the islands.
• 12:30 PM ------- Back at the Hotel Don Pelayo and transfer to your meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- HOW CAN I MAKE THE TOUR MORE ENJOYABLE?
- Wear light, comfortable clothing
- Wear sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring a hat or cap
- Carry cash if you want to buy cool souvenirs or try the local cuisine
- Min height: 1.2 m / 4 ft.
- Max weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs.
- Guests must know how to ride a bike.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers and guests with recent surgeries.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.