- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bahía de Banderas, where Puerto Vallarta is located, is one of those natural environments where bottle nose dolphins live year round. During this tour, you will be able to to observe the dolphins from a distance and swim in an area close by.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The listed price does not include a $40 pesos per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our governing authority and is not within our control.
Mr. Cream Pancakes & Waffles
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vallarta Natours, Puerto Vallarta
You will participate in a small group retreat, for you to let go and simply relax while also connecting with nature. On this 4 hour experience you will be joined by no more than 10 fellow adventurers, lunch and soft beverages are provided as well as the necessary snorkeling gear. An experienced marine biologist will have on board a hydrophone to be able to listen dolphins communicating, and she is ready to answer any question you may have about the marine environment and its inhabitants.
You will observe the dolphins from a distance and then head into the water to swim in an area close by. The swims are always conducted with respect and awareness. You will not feed, chase or do anything that might alter the dolphins' natural behavior. This is a life-changing experience. Not only will you enjoy spending some time in the water with wild dolphins, creating unforgettable memories but you will also learn many interesting facts about these magnificent animals and how important it is to take care of their environment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to Harbor master indications beacuse of unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.