- 9 to 19 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Snorkeling in Cozumel is a popular activity and can be fun if you know where to go.
Cozumel has a unique marine environment that has a great healthy corals and other sea life. This is a small-group snorkeling tour and you will be accompanied by a professional guide.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Snorkel Equipment ( Mask, Fins and Life Vest)
- Professional Snorkel Guide
- Mexican Lunch
- Beach Club
- Marine Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Arrecifes de Cozumel
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Enjoy the snorkel and enjoy the food at the Beach Club
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Parque Nacional Arrecifes de Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult Minimum age to snorkel is 7 years
- Not recommended for participants heart complaints Heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
For the most part, this excursion was pleasant. The snorkeling part was not though. The person who gave us our snorkeling gear insisted that we follow him and let him guide us for snorkeling. He gave Me a leaky snorkel. He’s swam out so far and so fast that we were unable to effectively follow him. When the snorkel leaked and I aspirated water and started choking, he yelled at me saying, “I thought you were a strong swimmer”, forced me to hold on to his buoy while he towed me in, complaining and fussing at me all the way, then took away my snorkel gear. This was very rude.