- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
From couple hundred archeological sites opened officially to the public there are only 2 sites in Mexico by the water, One is Tulum in the "Mexican Caribean" and the other one is right here in Huatulco, opened on October 2010 gives you a unique eco-archeological concep, incredible view points and ancient structures dating back more than 2000 years.
Tour last 3 hours and teach you about the different (cultural groups) inhabiting this part of the country, plus the feeling to be in touch with the amazing jungle.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Enough drinks
- Entrence fee , wrist band.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Eco-Arqueologico de Bocana Copalita
Traveler pickup is offered
SANTA CRUZ HUATULCO
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Eco-Arqueologico de Bocana Copalita, Huatulco, Southern Mexico
opened on October 2010 gives you a unique eco-archeological concep, incredible view points and ancient structures dating back more than 2000 years.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.