- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Treat yourself to a half-day of luxury during this 4-hour, private yacht tour. You will set off to snorkel at an amazing reef location called In-Ha. Hop in the water and paddle through the turquoise Caribbean sea with turtles and colorful fish; then indulge in freshly prepared guacamole and fish&shrimp ceviche, and drinks from the open bar when you return on board.
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Unlimited beer, tequila, rum, whiskey, vodka, mixers, soft drinks, and water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Right in front of Bamboo Cafe in Puerto Aventuras - Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time
9:00 AM or 2:00 PM
Puerto Aventuras Marina
Choose a morning or an afternoon departure when you book, then meet your private guide in front of Puerto Aventuras' Bamboo Cafe.
We will receive you at the Puerto Aventuras marina, then board the yacht and head north for an hour until you arrive at the sheltered In-Ha Reef. Hop into the calm, crystal-clear water to snorkel with sea turtles and colorful tropical fish. Nibble on snacks served by the on-board bartender, and stay refreshed with drinks from the boat's open bar while your crew prepares fresh fish-and-shrimp ceviche to order.
You can also fish with the included gear — your crew will prepare anything you catch with the on-board grill. Relax on the yacht enjoying an ice-cold margarita, then return to shore relaxed and refreshed. The tour concludes at the end of four hours back at the Port Aventuras marina.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.