- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is an exclusive 4-hour tour of paradise! We'll cruise to In-Ha reef, a semi-sheltered area where the snorkeling is amazing. The water is crystal clear and calm for you to swim and snorkel with sea turtles, colorful fish, and reef life. This is a wonderful tour for all ages and great for a family nature outing together. You can also just relax onboard, sunbathe, and enjoy cocktails, refreshments, snacks and our homemade ceviche lunch. Our crew is always available to serve you at any time.
Another unique thing to note is we offer troll fishing on this tour and anything you catch along the way can be prepared onboard with our chef’s secret family sauce!
The tour includes an open bar with unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments, snacks and lunch. Towels, life jackets, snorkel and fishing gear are also provided. An underwater camera and/or water rafts and floaties are also available upon request.
- Lunch - and snacks
- Open Bar w/ unlimited drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Private tour
- Underwater camera upon request
- Fishing gear
- Local guide
- Paddle boards and floaties upon request
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours, Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
We cruise out of the Puerto Aventuras marina and head north for about an hour to a semi-sheltered reef area called In-Ha. At In-Ha, you can swim and snorkel in the calm, crystal clear water alongside sea turtles, colorful tropical fish, and coral reef.
You’ll get approximately 2 hours of swimming/snorkeling time. This is a fantastic tour for all ages and makes for a great family outing in nature. You can also just relax onboard, sunbathe, enjoy a cocktail or refreshments, and of course our homemade ceviche lunch and snacks. It's certainly not mandatory to be in the water. Remember it's your private tour! Our friendly and attentive crew is happy to serve you at any time.
When done in the water or at any point while anchored at this location, you may opt to come back onboard enjoy our delicious, fresh shrimp and/or fish ceviche (or your specially prepared food, when requested in advance, if you have dietary restrictions). You'll also enjoy the open bar while we cruise back slowing to the Puerto Aventuras marina enjoying the views.
We offer troll fishing on this tour and anything you catch along the way can be prepared onboard!
The tour includes an open bar with unlimited drinks. There’s tequila, rum, vodka, Mexican beer, bottled water, soft drinks, and juice. We also serve chips and other snacks along with a larger lunch. Towels, life jackets, snorkel and fishing gear are also included on the tour. An underwater camera and water floats are also available upon request.
This is surely one of the best ways to enjoy paradise and the exquisite Riviera Maya coastline.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other dietary restrictions) available, please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old.
- Children and young adults of 18 years of age and under must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.