- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• Opportunity to learn about local communities history and traditions
• Experiencing the tropical floral and fauna of the Sierra Madre mountains
• To enjoy crystal clear waters at the Emerald Falls
• Opportunity to taste a traditional lunch
• Helping Eco-friendly communities by participating
- Guided tour of the Emerald Falls
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- Lunch and bottled water
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Bottled water
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Huatulco and surroundings, Vacation rentals and almost all points of interest. If your location is not inside of the pickup area we can arrange a meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details as soon as possible. If transportation is not required you will be asked to meet at La Crucecita central park, in front of the church.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Prepare yourself for an off-road adventure as you encounter an abundance of tropical floral and fauna surrounding the Sierra Madre Mountains. After convenient pickup from your hotel come to an exceptional area that offers unique encounters with many different tropical birds. If you are lucky, you may see native reptile species similar to iguanas. Once you get to the Emerald falls located in the San Miguel del Puerto municipality you will be able to enjoy a swim in these crystal-clear waters. Have the opportunity to discover the exotic vegetation and beauty of Sierra Madre del Sur. Afterwards, enjoy a traditional lunch. This is an Eco-friendly tour that helps local communities.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- You should bring swimwear and a change of clothes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.