- 6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Set deep in the mining town of San Sebastian, one of Mexico's hidden gems awaits.
– Visit a traditional coffee Hacienda and learn about the craft of Mexican coffee.
– Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch in a traditional family-owned restaurant.
- Taste the homemade liquors and tequilas of Jalisco, one of our greatest legacies.
- Visit an old mining town stuck in time - Learn about the history of mining and agriculture.
- Authentic Mexican Lunch
- Professional guide
- Tequila tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Visit to a Coffee maker's house
- Entry/Admission - San Sebastian del Oeste
- Tequila and coffee purchases
Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice that we offer transportation to most hotels in Puerto Vallarta area, for any doubt on your pick up information please contact us at least 24 hours prior your tour departs.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Sebastian del Oeste, Juárez 3, San Sebastián del Oeste Centro, San Sebastián del Oeste, Jal., Mexico
Discover the culture and beauty of one of Jalisco’s Magic Villages!This tour will take you to explore the mining village of San Sebastian- a town founded in 1605- located on the western side of Jalisco. Here you will experience true Mexican culture through the valuable legacy, history and tradition that spans over a thousand years of agricultural and mining history, the effects of which we can still see to this day.
Duration: 7 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and attire.
- Bring sunblock, sunglasses, hat and camera.
- Bring cash for souvenirs and additional food or beverages at restaurant.
- Wear a light jacket on winter months.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.