- 150 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a wonderful sunset sailing through the coast of Cabo San Lucas on board a luxury sailboat, offering excellent service, delicious appetizers, and a premium open bar. Join the Luxury Sunset Sailing tour and start discovering the natural beauty of this fascinating destination!
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Snacks - Snacks or Box Lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
Cabo San Lucas' sunsets are a spectacle second to none! With fascinating hues of golden colors as canvas, you will witness the sun setting as you sail the Pacific Ocean waters on a luxury Beneteau sailboat, 50 feet long.
Gaze at the magnificent skyline at dusk, and then be mesmerized by the ocean hues and the rock formations ashore, aglow by the dimming reddish light as you enjoy delicious appetizers and premium open bar, while passing across from the iconic natural monument known as The Cabo Arch and adjacent gorgeous beaches.
Enjoy a fantastic journey accompanied by the friendly crew and excellent service, and be amazed by the contrast of dying light on the horizon with the slowly appearing stars overhead. Join the Luxury Sunset Sailing tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is a requirement to take your shoes off before boarding.
- Limited spaces available.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.