- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Taxco is famous for the fantastic silver jewelers shops and great shopping time. In Taxco, you'll visit the Church of Santa Prisca constructed in the 18th century. On the way to Taxco, visit Cuernavaca - the city of the Eternal Spring and its Cathedral. This is a shared service.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Italian-speaking guide if required at time of booking (USD$15, paid directly to the guide)
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotel pickups from Zona Rosa, the historical center and Polanco área in Mexico City, Reforma even Airbnb
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuernavacainfo.mx, Cuernavaca, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
They will visit the cathedral of Cuernavaca and Taxco where they will take a walk on the cobbled streets, they can visit the Santa Prisca church and also see and buy silver
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tour requires a 2 person minimum to book
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.