- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the ancient temples from the world's renowned city of Tulum. This is the perfect set up to experience the real Mayan heritage of the most visited archaelogical city in the caribbean!
Start your day at emblematic Tulum, a unique place so rich in culture and history, your tour guide will highlight the most important information about the only ancient walled city rising on a cliff above the caribbean sea, admire it's breathtaking views and well preserved ruins and Mayan vestiges.
After your Tulum Mayan Ruins tour enjoy Tulum’s turquoise virgin waters, feel the tropical breeze and discover why is considered one of the best beaches in the Mayan Riviera.
If you come from a cruise ship in this Cozumel shore excursion is designed perfectly for you as it guarantees to bring you back in time. This package offers the best value for your money
- Roundtrip transportation from Cozumel- Tulum- Cozumel
- Tulum Admission entrance fees
- Roundtrip Ferry tickets included
- Certified Federal Guide in Tulum archeological site
- Certified tour operator escorting your excursion.
- Air-conditioned transportation.
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Muelle Ferry Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 101, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Explore the ancient vestiges of a unique culture and take a look at the only Mayan Ruins rising above the Caribbean Sea.
Please meet 15 minutes before departure time at Cozumel ferry (at swallows statue) upon arrival you’ll meet your bright pink short and blue uniformed Cucurumbe Tour guide who will assist you in getting your Tulum adventure started.
Guests from Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Carnival Cruises must take a 10 minutes taxi ride to Cozumel Ferry (at Swallows statue)
Guests coming from Norwegian, MSC or Disney cruise line in town, once off your port please walk 4 blocks to the north towards Cozumel ferry at the Swallows statue.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Excellent, great service, very punctual, quick transportation to the side. Will definitely use in the future.