- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy our full-day trip to Isla Mujeres, one of the most spectacular locations in the area and accessible only by sea. Your adventure starts directly from our Riviera Maya dock, where you will board the
Wahoo Express, our 37’ fast Touring boat with plenty of shaded area and first-class seating. Ride in comfort as you cruise through the Puerto Morelos and Cancun coastline, enjoying views of private homes and hotels before reaching the
breathtaking mangrove canals of Punta Nizuc. Shortly after, we will stop at a coral reef where you will
snorkel among beautiful coral formations and underwater sculptures. After a brief boat ride we will reach Isla Mujeres where we will
drop anchor at beautiful Playa Norte, ranked amongst the best 25 beaches in the world, where you can enjoy a dip in the crystal clear water followed by a delicious
lunch at the best beachside restaurant of Playa Norte.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Unlimited beer and soft drinks on the boat
- 2 Sodas or one beer or 1 glass of wine included during Lunch (additional drinks available to purchase)
- Snorkeling guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Playa Norte
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park & Dock fees ($10USD per person)
Marina La Bonita
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Marina La Bonita
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Enjoy a Jungle Tour through the mangrove canals of Nichupte Lagoon as you enter Punta Nizuc and cross Cancun's emblematic lagoon
Stop At: Punta Sam, Q.R., Mexico
Snorkel el Meco reef, where you can enjoy a well preserved coral reef and underwater sculptures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Enjoy the best beach of Caribbean! Your lunch will be served on shore at "Oceanus" the best beachside restaurant of the Island.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible, must be able to swim and climb a ladder
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.