- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy our full-day trip to Isla Mujeres, one of the most spectacular locations in the area and accessible only by sea. Your adventure starts directly from our Riviera Maya dock, where you will board the
Wahoo Express, our 37’ fast Touring boat with plenty of shaded area and first-class seating. Ride in comfort as you cruise through the Puerto Morelos and Cancun coastline, enjoying views of private homes and hotels before reaching the
breathtaking mangrove canals of Punta Nizuc. Shortly after, we will stop at a coral reef where you will
snorkel among beautiful coral formations and underwater sculptures. After a brief boat ride we will reach Isla Mujeres where we will
drop anchor at beautiful Playa Norte, ranked amongst the best 25 beaches in the world, where you can enjoy a dip in the crystal clear water followed by a delicious
lunch at the best beachside restaurant of Playa Norte.
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Unlimited beer and soft drinks on the boat
- 2 Sodas or one beer or 1 glass of wine included during Lunch (additional drinks available to purchase)
- Snorkeling guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park & Dock fees ($10USD per person)
Marina La Bonita
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Marina La Bonita
The Wahoo Express is the perfect boat to explore Isla Mujeres from the Riviera Maya. Instead of waisting hours driving through Cancun and sailing at a snail's pace, the Wahoo will take you directly from our dock in the Riviera to the best spot in Isla Mujeres in just under 1.5Hours. Our tour will let you experience the very best that Cancun and Isla Mujeres has to offer, including a Jungle Tour through the mangrove canals of Punta Nizuc followed by snorkeling among beautiful coral formations and underwater sculptures, before anchoring directly at Playa Norte, the undisputed best beach in the Mexican Caribbean.
• Head to our dock for our 9:00 am departure.
• Meet your captain and friendly crew as you step aboard the Wahoo Express and cruise along the protected lagoon of the Puerto Morelos Marine Park before reaching the breathtaking mangrove canals of Punta Nizuc and enjoying a "Jungle Tour".
• After emerging from the mangrove canals you will cruise through the picturesque waters of Nichupte Lagoon enjoying the view of the restaurants and mansions lining the waterfront.
• Less than 1.5Hrs after departure we will reach our snorkeling spot where you can snorkel among beautiful coral formations and the sculptures of the underwater museum of Cancun.
• After Snorkeling, enjoy a refreshing drink as you set on a brief boat ride to reach Isla Mujeres where we will drop anchor at beautiful Playa Norte, ranked amongst the best 25 beaches in the world, where you can enjoy a dip in the crystal clear water.
• After some fun in the sun, you will enjoy a delicious lunch at the best beachside restaurant in Punta Norte.
• After lunch sit back and enjoy the gentle Caribbean breeze as we cruise back to our dock.
• Rest assured that you will find a comfortable spot and always receive top notch service as we limit our trips to a maximum of only 18 passengers.
• After the boat arrives at our dock at 4:00 pm you can enjoy a freshwater shower before you go back at your hotel.
• Roundtrip transportation is available as an option for a small surcharge from select Puerto Morelos and Riviera Maya hotels with Mercedes Benz air conditioned vans.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible, must be able to swim and climb a ladder
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.