- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit the Tulum ruins and learn about the Mayan culture seeing one of the best views of the Mexican Caribbean. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pick up at hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya
- 2 hour visit at the archaeological site of Tulum, (1-hour guided tour and 1-hour of free time to take pictures, go for a swim or purchase art crafts at the flee market)
- Soft drinks, water, beer and snacks onboard
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Dos Ojos
- Extra activities
- Photos and video
- 10USD per person for conservation fee at "Dos Ojos"
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 6.30am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Beaty of the mayan civilization
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Kids of all ages welcome
- Exact time of your pickup will be sent by email after booking
- If no pickup for a specific hotel or location, you will be sent the nearest meeting point where pickup is available
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and bring a hat, sunscreen and a camera
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
George the tour guide was knowledge and friendly!! On the way back to the hotels they have water, beers and tequila, almost a party!!
This was a great tour, our knowledgeable and personable guide, Martin made the trip both interesting and entertaining.. Tulum itself was picturesque on the Cliffside by the sea. Wear good footwear for walking for sure. Don't forget your swimsuit either!
The Cenote experience was also not one to be missed. I have to say also that if you are lucky enough to get Bus 34 with Martin as your guide you won't ever forget the ride back. We all need a little music in our soul!!
Amazing trip to Tulum,the guide was very knowledgeable and cheerful,very hot day with little shade but you can always cool off in the sea.I would definately recommend this trip,the price was good as was the guide and the driver.
If I could give this no stars I would. Horrible company to work with. We ended up paying for our own transportation, entrance fee, and tour. Don't go through them!
The travel time was absurd. What should have been a 45-min. ride to Tulum took about 2 hours and required a bus change. The bus went up and down the highway picking people up in an undecipherable order. The actual time at Tulum was nice. Beautiful place very much worth visiting, but next time I would take a different tour with a guide who was maybe less focused on making jokes and had more enthusiasm for explaining exactly what we were looking at. He was a really nice guy, and it's always tough to manage a large group, but I guess his style just wasn't my cup of tea. This tour was inexpensive...you get what you pay for.