- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come and meet other aspect of the Mayan Civilization, its wild & nature part! Get lost in a real jungle, visit a real Mayan village, visit Mayan elementary school, find about ancient Meliponas bees lifestyle and swim with a real crocodiles like a true National Geographic explorer during with one of a kind half-day small group tour!
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snorkeling gear: life jacket, mask and snorkel.
- Swim with crocodiles in a special cage in their native habitat.
- Professional private guide.
- Snacks and water.
- Visit to a Mayan Community and elementary school
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on a private transportation.
- Private tour only for your group.
- Tips (optional)
Hotel´s lobby for Cancun Hotel Zone and Riviera Maya
Ask for pick up details for Downtown hotels and apartments booked via AIRBNB and similar services
Returns to original departure point
The tour promotes sustainable tourism and encourages indigenous communities to preserve the forests and wild life in which they currently live. Learn about flora and fauna of the region and the importance of ecological tourism.
Visit the lagoon of the community and observe, inside a cage, with Moreletti crocodiles in their own wonderful natural habitat. Get amazing photos and have an incredible adventure like a true National Geographic explorer.
After the main activity you will return to the heart of the community, where you will visit the elementary school of the Mayan Village and learn about the cultivation of a Meliponas bees. The Mayan Civilization cultivated Meliponas bees as a source of energy & food and for medicine and rituals purposes. This tour is a real opportunity to be in touch with local people and their families.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please bring swimsuits, towel, hat, mosquito repellent preferentially an ecological and nature friendly one.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.