- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We start from CIUDAD VALLES around 8:50 am. Go sightseeing to Xilitla most amazing surrealistic garden in Latin America that was created by Edward James, an English man who sponsored famous artists as Dalí and Magritte. Get an overview of Xilitla Pueblo Mágico (town) and go bird watching beside Huahuas Abyss while thousands of swallows flying over our heads. Definitely a sight you want to see!
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from CIUDAD VALLES)
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Escultorico Edward James
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
• Your hotel (in CIUDAD VALLES)
• Tour Office (address provided on voucher)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
The begins when you are picked up at your hotel or you can meet at the main tour office (information will be given upon booking).
Start your 81 km journey, in an air-conditioned 2015 Hiace Toyota van, with the friendly and amazing staff, who will entertain you during the entire trip with fun games and lots of information about the region.
You will make a stop for "Pan de canela" (cinnamon bread) that you can try at your own expense, that locally produce and very delicious. Grab a cup of coffee with your bread if you like.
Move onward to the surrealistic garden or "Las Pozas". Upon arrival, you will get to tour around "Las Pozas" for approximately 2 hours and take pics on this amazing place. You will feel like you are in Wonderland!
Next, you will take a short journey to the Xilitla town and have lunch at the best restaurant in town. When in town you will be given some free time for personal sightseeing. Your guide will let you know what time to meet in order to continue the tour.
Then you will journey to Huahuas Abyss for approximately 40 minutes. During the ride, you stop for the best homemade ice-cream in this region "El Palmar". Once you are at Huahuas Abyss, you will trek the area for about 1.2 km and have about 1 1/2 hours to go sightseeing.
Enjoy a small snack as you make your journey back to Ciudad Valles (approximately 1 hour drive).
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; Use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.