- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is probably the best well kept secret in Cabo.
Just an hour from the coast there is a true oasis in the middle of the desert. Let us take you there on a scenic and informative walk. You will learn the names of the plants and insects living in this rare climate while hiking on rocks of different shapes, sizes and colors. The reward of this challenging uphill trail is finding a river along the way as well as fresh water pools, water slides and a larger pool nested at the base of a waterfall. You will be glad to be wearing your bathing suit to jump in for a good swim, and easily dry off while walking back to the van. We will then have lunch at a local restaurant serving authentic Mexican food. Afterwards, you will be ready to relax and enjoy the view of the desert on the return trip to your hotel.
- Private guide
- Bottled water and granola bars
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Rancho Ecologico Sol De Mayo, Calle Guadalupe Victoria 410-B, 23500 Santiago, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you're a cruise ship passenger the directions for meeting point will be:
Once you arrive to the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it and you will be in plaza gali parking lot just in front of Sandos finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an oxxo (convinient store) we can meet you there.
Cabo San Lucas Port
Returns to original departure point
We will start with a down hill hike and then a swim in the natural pool nested at the base of the waterfall. Our guide will then take you on a scenic and informative walk, which is classed as easy to moderate due to the boulders en route. Apart from the initial walk down to the falls there is only a slight elevation for the rest of the walk, and we do lunch time in a local restaurant in Miraflores a little and beatiful town.
• East Cape Drive, East Cape Road, Los Frailes 23551 Mexico
• Tropic of Cancer, Carretera San Jose del Cabo-La Paz, 23400 Mexico
• Rancho Ecologico Sol de Mayo, Calle Guadalupe Victoria 410-B, Santiago 23500 Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- If you wish to drive a Jeep, you must present a valid driver's license
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Price is per person, based on 3 people per vehicle
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.