- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See one of Mexico's most-visited archaeological sites during this full-day trip from Cancun. Travel by bus through the rustic countryside of the Yucatán Peninsula, enjoying an on-board breakfast en route to the Mayan ruins. Take a guided tour of the monument, exploring prominent features like El Castillo and the Temple of Warriors. Sit down for a buffet lunch of traditional Mexican fare and swim in a cenote before returning to Cancun on the luxury bus — this time with an open bar.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Certified guide
- Reclining seats, air conditioning and bathrooms aboard the bus
- Gourmet breakfast on board (sandwich, natural juice, bun and coffee)
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Xichen by Xcaret
- Bottled water - drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer the pick up service of hotels from Cancun to the Mayan Riviera.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Get stunned by the beautiful view of the cenote suytun, explore the crystal water while you enjoy a very fun and relaxing time. At this place you can also enjoy a delicious buffet full of the mexican flavor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
A place you can not stop visiting if you come to Mexico, considered an world Heritage. Is known for its beautiful pyramids, a place full of the essence of the mayan culture where you can learn and enjoy an amazing view.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Xichen by Xcaret, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Known as a Magical Town, Valladolid in Yucatan is a place that you will undoubtedly enjoy, in here you will have some time for sightseeing and, as always, do some shopping, in this place you will find the best crafts of the area. Get to enjoy new experiences in this magical place.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.