- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the cultural and natural sides of Acapulco on a 6-hour guided tour by air-conditioned van and boat including a dramatic coastal drive, the Coyuca Lagoon and jungle, releasing baby turtles. Hotel pickup and drop-off, guide, air-conditioned van and driver, boat, beverages, and lunch included. This tour can be arranged as a private tour or a group tour.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Beverages, including local alcoholic beverages
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Boat ride through the lagoon
- Imported alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only
please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email firstname.lastname@example.org or
our phone +52 7441104324. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
After pickup at your Acapulco hotel or at the cruise ship terminal, meet your guide and begin driving all the way to "La Barra" out of the Bay of Acapulco. Board a typical open-air boat to cruise the shoreline as you admire the luscious vegetation and the magnificent wildlife. Enjoy as you pass coconut plantations, jungle vegetation, and wildlife.
Back on land, proceed to a local turtle rescue program to learn how locals rescue and incubate the eggs of endangered turtle species to protect them from predators and poachers. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling of releasing a baby turtle directly into the Pacific.
After a typical lunch of fresh fish, grilled chicken, salads, tropical fruits, sodas, beer, and a well-stocked bar, walk or rest on the beach before returning to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bring your bathing suit, camera, and a towel
- Dressing rooms are available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.