- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the best of adventure in Riviera Maya, an ecological park located in the depths of the jungle of Quintana Roo, to spend a day of exciting adventures.
Get ready to live one of the most exciting adventures of your life.
This tour includes transportation roundtrip from your hotel in Cancun to our park
Upon arrival a team of professionals will welcome you and give you a detailed explanation of the activities you will do and the security systems that they have.
The activities that you have included in our park are:
The ziplines full of adrenaline in the depth of the jungle,
Drive Atvs, an extreme activity with professional equipment.
the experience of swimming in a real Mayan cenote
book now and prepare to live one of the most exciting adventures that the Mayan Riviera can offer you
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All activities
- All necessary equipment
- Certified guide
- Pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
- Photos and souvenirs
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos, Yucatan Peninsula
This is the place where the adventure and the adrenaline starts, in the middle of the jungle you will discover an amazing park with all the best activities for people who likes to feel the adrenaline. Atv’s, ziplines, and a Real Cenote Maya.
Your certified guide will take you to live this experience step by step doing all the activities with the best security equipment.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.