- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This day let yourself be impressed by the beautiful natural beauties of the waterfalls of Agua Azul and the wonderful Mayan constructions in the archaeological site of Palenque.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Ideal choice for families
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Agua Azul
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Misol-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Palenque
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Early morning departure to Palenque stopping at Agua Azul, a group of waterfalls created by the currents of the: Otulún, Shumuljá and Tulijá rivers which have formed shallow canyons banked by vertical cliffs where you will be able to swim (if time allows it) and enjoy the different areas of such magnificent environment.
You will then continue on to the Misol-Ha waterfalls which rise 30 meters in height and are surrounded by natural rain forest, which make this an extraordinarily beautiful and refreshing place. The last stop will be a visit to the archaeological site of Palenque: A Mayan city known for its architectural and sculptural heritage with a number of admirable buildings including: the Palace, the Temple of the Foliated Cross, and the Temple of the Sun amongst others. Back to San Cristobal at the end of the day (hotel drop off not included)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
This trip is too long so you can enjoy anything of it and the road is very hard and very uncomfortable. Maybe it is better to make a stop in Palenque and visit the site than to take this trip.
This trip is extremely long - you start at 4am and (as In my case) returned to the zocalo around 11.30pm. But is it worth it? Absolutely- Palenque and Agua Azul are a must see and budget wise very economical. Our driver from Jalapeño tours was skilled at navigating those windy, bumpy roads.