- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take the this triple-activity tour and visit the great ruins of Tulum, take an ATV Off-road tour around the mayan jungle and enjoy a refreshing swiming in a amazing cenote cavern. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide
- Light Breakfast
- Professional guide at Tulum visit
- Professional guide at ATV activity
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
The departure is from your hotel or residence
Drop-off is at yor hotel or residence
After hotel pickup, the tour heads to Tulum which was a grand Maya city ruled by Halach Uinicoob. See the palaces that still show their wealth in paintings and decoration and the excellent lines of zac beoob (white paths). Admire the infrastructure of a city from the 10th century and the incredible contrast between culture and nature. The turquoise waters of the Caribbean and the temples and walls turn this city into something unique in the world.
From there, head to Playa del Carmen which is suitable for some fun driving the ATV around the mayan jungle in a private park to finish with a swim in a private cenote cavern. An experience you must not to lose.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Tulum visit guided is just provided in English and Spanish lenguages
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.