- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the ultimate Yucatan experience – a different kind of a tour with small and personal groups. Explore, first-hand, some of the most famous wonders of the Mayan world. Start at Chichen Itza, the most important archaeological zone in the Yucatan peninsula – it is the ancient capital of the Mayan Empire and voted as one of the new “Seven Wonders of the World”. This tour also includes a visit to Valladolid, a beautiful Colonial City, and a buffete meal at an Hacienda with a Cenote.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free snacks included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Buffet Meal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Mayan specialist-certified guide
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Snorkeling equipment
- Additional cost per camera/video
Hotels or addresses in Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya (except Cancun Hotel Zone)
Hotels or addresses at Riviera Maya (except Cancun Hotel Zone)
The journey starts in the morning (7am or 8am) is the best time to start the trip. As a suggestion, you should have breakfast at your hotel before pickup and use comfortable clothes and shoes. The first stop is at the Chichen Itza Archaeological site, where you will spend about 3-4 hours learning about the acient history of one of the most beautiful ruin sites in the region, and a "Wonder of the World"
After, you will make a stop at "Selva Maya Hacienda", where you will have a delicious buffete, and a little swim at the "Saamal" Cenote (all included). Then, on the way back to your hotel, you will visit Valladolid, a colonial city where time seems to has come to stand still. Your tour includes private transport and all entrance fees and it ends with drop-off at your hotel in Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had an amazing day- Chichen Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, a scrumptuous buffet lunch, a swim in an incredibly beautiful cenote, and a walk around a charming Mexican town. What really made the day so special, though, was our fabulous guide, Jose The highlight of our trip.