- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
More than swimming in the sea
You don’t need to be a diver to enjoy the incredible coral reefs. Snorkeling the Reef in Playa Del Carmen can be an amazing experience. Snorkel in the world’s second largest reef, and see why Mexico Blue Dream is the best choice for snorkeling.
We have daily snorkel tours to the best snorkeling reefs in Playa Del Carmen where you’ll see a spectacular, exotic and colorful marine life. You might see squids, sea turtles, octopus, moray eels, barracudas, stingrays and many varieties of fish.
- Professional and multilingual guide
- Water and fruit on the boat
- Equipment rental (mask, snorkel, fins, life vest and wet suit)
- Bottled water
- Photos and Videos: Turn your dive adventure into a photo shoot. Please reserve this service in advance.
- Transfer from your hotel: for guests staying in the nearby Riviera Maya Resorts, Mexico Blue Dream provides you with a shuttle service to and from the dive club for a small charge. Please contact us to reserve your hotel transfer in advance.
Dune Mexico Blue Dream
• Swim in the clear and warm water of the Caribbean Sea
• Discover many marine creatures and corals
If you have family that does not dive or just want to snorkel while you are underwater and up close with the fishes, we can book you on one of our trips to shallow reefs for the complete family.
Departing from our dive shop near Playa Mamitas, we will walk down to the beach 100 metres where the boat will be waiting for us at the shore. We simply climb aboard and within minutes we are at our snorkeling site. After about 60 minutes of amazing snorkeling, the boat will pick us up and bring us back to the beach and to the dive shop.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What we recommend bringing in the tour
- Swimsuit and towel
- Environmentally friendly suntan lotion
- UV protective swim shirt
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The reefs are very healthy and beautiful. They are not as colorful as I thought they would be. It is because of the shallow water and full sun. The guide was Al, former US marine. He was passionate and knowledgeable. Easy level, 2-3 hours trip, makes it a perfect afternoon entertainment.