- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join one of our guides for this Private Boat Tour from Puerto Vallarta, we will pick you up at City Center Los Muertos Pier and whisk you away to enjoy a scenic private boat ride to the famous natural landmark “Los Arcos” where you will be given time to snorkel at this amazing site.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Ice Chest
- Photos taking during your excursion
- Entry/Admission - Vallarta Undersea
- Entry/Admission - Playa Las Ánimas
- Lunch - The price of Food and Drinks are not included on this tour.
Muelle Olas Altas
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vallarta Undersea
This beautiful Los Arcos National Marine Park is located out at sea between two beaches, Mismaloya beach, and Las Gemelas. At the park, you’ll find caves, deep tunnels, arches, and a striking reef.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Playa Las Ánimas
Las Animas", is a beautiful beach in the southern zone of Puerto Vallarta and can only be reached on foot or by boat. You can choose from many restaruants here to enjoy a nice beach side lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- What to Bring - Swimsuits, Towels, Sunscreen, Mexican Pesos for: Restaurant, souvenirs, incidentals & gratuities.
- * Guest are welcomed to bring beverages and snacks for the boat ride.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.