- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the best of Cozumel on this small-group adventure tour. Take the ferry from Playa del Carmen and see the underwater world by going snorkeling. You'll also tour around the island in a dune buggy and see the Punta Sur Eco Park and a tequila museum. This 5-hour tour includes ferry tickets from Playa del Carmen and lunch.
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Round-trip ferry transportation from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Buggy for 4 people so everybody gets the chance to drive
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fins and life vest)
- Professional dive master
- Soft drinks, water, and beer only after the snorkeling
- Punta Sur eco park
- Beach club
- Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas, or salads for vegetarians)
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Marine Park entrance fee (USD $5)
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Additional USD $10)
Ferry terminal in Playa del Carmen
Returns to original departure point
From Monday To Saturday
Meet your guide and the rest of the small group at 9:30am at Sr. Frogs in Playa del Carmen, where you will board the ferry boat to Cozumel. Once you reach Cozumel, hop aboard your dune buggy to start your journey. Note that you must be over 18 to drive a dune buggy. The first stop is at a beach club, where you'll enjoy snorkeling with a professional dive master on a beautiful coral reef surrounded by tropical colorful fishes. Snorkel equipment is included.
After the snorkel, enjoy some soft drinks, water, or beer and continue with your tour around the island. Drive the buggy and have a great time as you visit Punta Sur Eco Park and a tequila museum, where a guide will take you through each of the steps of making tequila and explain different customs and traditions.
Continue touring around the island and admire the panoramic views until you reach Punta Sur Eco Park where you will visit the first lighthouse of Cozumel, the Mayan Ruin El Caracol and the Ecological Reserve. Then head to a local restaurant at the last corner of the island, where you'll enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch of beef, chicken, fish fajitas or salads for vegetarians.
End the day in downtown Cozumel, where you have some time for shopping before you go back to the pier and board the ferry back to Playa del Carmen, where the tour ends.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: buggies are standard drive only
- Minimum age to snorkel is 7 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.