- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Garrafon Natural Reef Park is a terrestrial paradise of reefs and cliffs facing the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean. Just 25 minutes from Cancun in the beautiful island of Isla Mujeres, this natural park is known worldwide for its beauty and incredible recreational activities like snorkeling, kayaking and ziplining. Come experience all that Garrafon Natural Reef Park has to offer and create amazing memories that will last forever.
- Breakfast included
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Instant Confirmation
- VIP Lounge (family or adults area)
- International buffet cuisine
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Zip lines
- Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels
- Maritime roundtrip transportation
- Use of kayaks, lifejackets and snorkel equipment
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres
- Dock Fee $10.00 USD payable at check-in
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Marina Aquatours in front of Playa Tortugas (Lagoon side)
Please note that the arrival point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Playa Langosta is 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) away from Marina Aquatours.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
Set sail to Isla Mujeres aboard of a luxurious ship and arrive ready to explore the island’s natural beauty. The Royal Garrafon VIP package creates an ideal balance between relaxation and adventure. You will enjoy all the park’s facilities and amenities including lots of quality snorkeling in one of the most famous coral reefs. Breakfast, lunch, and beverages are included; kayaks, hammocks, pool, showers, lockers and ziplines too.
Also, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the VIP area which offers limitless fun family vacation and privacy. This VIP area has air conditioning inside the main restaurants, lounge chairs, an infinity pool blending with the Caribbean Sea and other new features. You can enjoy it while having a drink from our international open bar, tasting the best dishes from our international buffet including meat, salmon, sushi and other delights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
- Children under 5 years old free entrance to the park. Children from 4 years old pay the dock fee and must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the ferry departure time (08:30 am).
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.