- 18 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Have an unforgettable experience that will captivate your senses as you visit great attractions that will leave you stunned. See the turquoise waterfalls of Agua Azul and Misol-Há with their impressive curtain of water over 20 meters high. Also, visit the magnificent archaeological site of Palenque (Named by Unesco as World Heritage Site). Time visit to the archaeological site is approximately 2.30 hours, Misolha is 45 minutes and Agua Azul is 1.5 hours. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- National Park fees
- Local guide (Spanish or English according your selection)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Misol-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Palenque
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Agua Azul
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in San Cristóbal de las Casas.
• Hotels in San Cristobal de las Casas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascadas de Misol-Ha, Carretera Ocosingo Reserva de la Biósfera Montes Azules, Palenque Mexico
Enjoy one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Chiapas. Our journey consider a visit to the Misol-Ha Waterfall with its amazing 20m, with a unique exuberant jungle that surrounds. This waterfall is located at 30 mins from Palenque City
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Palenque, Carretera a Palenque- Zona Archaeologica Km. 8, Palenque 29960 Mexico
Enjoy the Mayan World with this incredible journey. We will make a visit to the magnificent archeological zone of Palenque that was declared by the UNESCO World Heritage since 1987. Our guide will explain all about the principle temples and the importance of this site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Reserva Especial de la Biosfera Cascadas Agua Azul Cascadas de Agua Azul Chiapas, Palenque 29920 Mexico
Find a piece of tropical heaven at your next stop, the Agua Azul Cascades, a series of waterfalls named for their turquoise water. Relax and admire the tranquil scenery and take a refreshing dip in the pools of water at the base of the waterfalls if you wish.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adults.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. In that case you will be given the option of an alternative date or 40% refund
- The tour operates can be or not with direction to Villahermosa way (Dependig of our logistic). The distance to our first stop is about 5 hours (Palenque City)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.