- 18 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Have an unforgettable experience that will captivate your senses as you visit great attractions that will leave you stunned. See the turquoise waterfalls of Agua Azul and Misol-Há with their impressive curtain of water over 20 meters high. Also, visit the magnificent archaeological site of Palenque (Named by Unesco as World Heritage Site). Time visit to the archaeological site is approximately 2.30 hours, Misolha is 45 minutes and Agua Azul is 1.5 hours. Your tour includes transport and a professional guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- National Park fees
- Local guide (Spanish or English according your selection)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Box Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Misol-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Palenque
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotel in San Cristóbal de las Casas.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
• Hotels in San Cristobal de las Casas
Depart from your hotel in San Cristóbal de las Casas and begin the scenic journey to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Palenque in a comfortable and air-conditioned minivan. Enter the ancient Mayan site and feel the unique atmosphere created by the dense jungle scenery and colossal monuments.
Your first stop is the Palenque archaeological site, once an important Mayan capital city. The ruins date back to 226 BC and are surrounded by jungle. Much of the history of this ancient civilization has been pieced together by historians, who have interpreted hieroglyphics inscribed on the monuments. Spend 2.5 hours learning about Mayan culture and what life was like in this fascinating civilization during its peak. Next, you'll go to Misol-Ha Waterfall, a towering 115-foot-high (35-meter) waterfall that streams down a jagged cliff as if being poured from a spigot above. Soak up the soothing sounds of the rushing water and the coolness of the mist during your visit.
Find a piece of tropical heaven at your next stop, the Agua Azul Cascades, a series of waterfalls named for their turquoise water. Relax and admire the tranquil scenery and take a refreshing dip in the pools of water at the base of the waterfalls if you wish. You’ll also have the option to purchase refreshments and regional snacks. After your visit, relax on the trip back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adults.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. In that case you will be given the option of an alternative date or 40% refund
- The tour operates with direction to Villahermosa way. The distance to our first stop is about 5 hours (Palenque City)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.