- Flexible (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the secluded archaeological Mayan ruins of Muyil, take a lagoon boat ride through the tranquil wetlands of the Sian Ka'an Biosphere and float down a crystal clear freshwater canal bordered by lush mangrove. Walk through a nature path and discover diverse ecosystems, climb a canopy lookout tower offering stunning views of the jungle & lagoons. Finish with watching the sunset over the lagoons before returning to Tulum.
- Professional guide
- Freshwater Lagoon boat ride (2hours)
- Visit Mangrove Forest
- Float in crystal clear tropical lazy river
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Muyil
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- Hotel pickup and drop off outside of the immediate Tulum are at extra cost
Hotel pick up in Tulum
Returns to original departure point
Explore the tranquil wetlands of Sian Ka'an Biosphere and the secluded Mayan ruins of Muyil.
This nature reserve is an enchanting wilderness of diverse ecosystems which we visit on foot and by boat, before floating down a crystal clear freshwater canal bordered by lush mangrove. Inhabited for over 2 millenia by the Maya, you will visit an ancient inland port and a beautifully isolated temple in the middle of flooded savanna, plus a canopy lookout tower offering stunning views of the jungle & lagoons. A small motorboat takes you across the water, where you can admire the very particular ecosystem and the bird life that inhabit it. This unique location provides an abundance of water and vegetation, wonderful landscapes and an exceptional mix of activities, including the relaxing and blissful river float.
We finish with watching the sunset over the lagoons before returning to Tulum.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please use only eco-friendly sunscreen & insect repellent as the regular ones are toxic to the environment.
- The Nature Reserve does not permit the use of toxic products in the water.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.