- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take in the sights of Land’s End, Medano Beach, and Cabo San Lucas Bay, as you soar above them all. The ideal weather conditions of Cabo make this outing a real treat. Your guides are trained by PAPO, the Professional Association of Parasailing Operators, and follow all their strict operating and safety standards. You just need to bring your sense of adventure — and your camera. As the boat motors out of Cabo harbor and into the bay, you will be ﬁtted with a harness. Sit down in the back of the boat, and then the boat does the rest. Depending on wind and water conditions, you will soar up to about 600 feet (183 meters). Enjoy the Arch, Lovers’ Beach, and the entire Cabo shoreline — all from a bird’s-eye view. Your crew guides you back onto the boat where you started. Or, if you want you may splash, enjoy a quick dip in the bay on your way back down.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Parasailing Tour & Equipment
- Price of $53 USD is per person
- Hotel pick up and hotel drop off.
- Tips are not included with price, and are greatly appreciated.
- Passenger not doing activity pays $15 USD for boat ride.
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 36, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Soar high and see Cabo San Lucas from the top during this parasailing adventure. You'll get epic aerial views of the coast and the surrounding aquamarine waters during a solo or tandem flight. Even beginners can enjoy this easy, thrilling activity, all instructions and equipment is provided.
Each passenger or duo enjoys 15 minutes of flight time.
Get aerial views of the Cabo San Lucas coastline.
Choose to ride solo or with a friend.
All equipment and instruction included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- NOTE: Price is per person, please let us know in advance if you want a double.
- Minimum weight is 140 pounds and maximum weight is 450 pounds whether solo or tandem flight. Actual minimum and maximum weights are determined by the captain according to actual wind/weather conditions.
- Minimum age is 7 years old.
- NOTE: If weather conditions are bad, the Marina Captain closes activity therefore we cannot operate. You will be notified, and we will either re-schedule, or provide a full refund.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- We suggest comfortable clothing (bathing suits preferably).
- Sun protection, bio-degradable sunscreen, and a waterproof camera are recommended.
- Please be on time, at least 20 minutes before activity starts. We will not give a refund for a late or no show.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.