- 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the beauty of Land’s End on this 40-minute glass bottom boat tour in Cabo San Lucas. You will see the area’s top attractions including El Arco (the Arch), Lover’s Beach, Pelican, Sea Lion's Colony, Pirate's Cave. Listen to live commentary on board as you take in the sights. This tour offers several departure times from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, making it easy to fit into your schedule.
- 40 Minute Glass Bottom Boat Tour to The Arch
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Round-trip water taxi transportation.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Beach Time (Optional) You provide pick up time. Pick up same place as drop off.
- You can stay at Medano or Lover´s Beach as long as you want before 4:30 PM
- ZERO dock fees (Vendors on marina, charge $1 USD or $2 USD per person) Book with us and avoid fees!
- If you don´t want to go to the beach, we can drop you off at the marina where you got on the boat.
- Life Jackets
- Food & Drinks
- Hotel pick up / Hotel drop off
- Tips (Not included with price and will be greatly appreciated.)
- This is not a private tour, if you want a private tour please request with us in advance.
- Private Arch Tour & Snorkeling 3 Hour Tour for $400 USD
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 106, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
The Arch Tour is on a glass bottom boat, the tour is 40 minutes and you'll get to see 9 beautiful amazing spots in Cabo, including the famous Arch, Sea Lions Colony, Lover's & Divorce Beach, and you get to see NEMO and his friends swimming around eating tortillas or bread. The kids will absolutely LOVE IT! We guarantee excellent customer service.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Note: Please advise your preferred departure time for the tour. Departures are available between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM and are subject to availability.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed. You have 24 hours to cancel to get a 100% refund through TripAdvisor, past this time period we cannot issue a refund.
- Follow all rules, regulations, and safety instructions of the crew members and staff at all times.
- Be fully aware that you are going to take part in an ocean adventure journey, so dress expecting to get wet.
- Bring Along: Waterproof camera, Hat with drawstring, Non-slip shoes, Sunscreen, Cash for Gratuities or souvenirs, Lightweight personal belongings.
- Due to limited space on board, we advise not to bring unnecessary items or any bulky baggage in order to provide more room and comfort on your tour.
- Departure Notice: The tour operator has a meeting point, not an office on the Marina. Leo will meet all guests right there on Dock #1 a couple minutes before the departure time selected. (We advise to show up at least 5 minutes prior to the departure time) Dock # 1 is by the dolphins center on the marina close to the circle of surfboards which you will see on the marina. The color of the gate is green on dock one.
- We do not have a sales person on the marina. Meet only Leo which he will text you. Do not let vendors lie to you about their name to try getting the sale. Do not go with any vendor because they will charge you. Cabo Paradise Tours is not responsible if customer goes with vendor and gets on a different boat. No refunds will be issued because you have been advised.
- NOTE: If the ocean is high tide on Lover´s Beach, they close the beach for the day, and we cannot drop you off at that beach for safety reasons.
- We try our very best to always be on time, but sometimes we experience a small delay, especially on cruise ship days, so please be patient because we always come through. Your Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.