- 3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Save time and take advantage of this unique option with your entrance ticket to the Museum of the Palace of Fine Arts and skip the lines.
Please head to either of the following redemption points: Hostal Amigo in Isabel la Catolica 61-A,
Centro.The ticket is only valid for your travel date. If you present your voucher on any other date, it
won't be redeemable and no refund will be done.
- Skip the line
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Permission for Video or professional cameras
- Food and drinks
Museum of the Palace of Fine Arts, Mexico City
Visit: Palacio de Bellas Artes, Avenida Juarez y Eje Central s/n Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06050 Mexico
The Palacio de Bellas Artes (Palace of Fine Arts) is a prominent cultural center in Mexico City. It has hosted some of the most notable events in music, dance, theatre, opera and literature and has held important exhibitions of painting, sculpture and photography. Consequently, the Palacio de Bellas Artes has been called the "Cathedral of Art in Mexico". The building is located on the western side of the historic center of Mexico City next to the Alameda Central park.
The Palace of Fine Arts is Mexico City’s grandest and most important performance space. It is one of the many public buildings begun during the government of Porfirio Díaz, who was in office from 1876 to 1911. The building features murals that were executed by some of Mexico’s finest artists, including Diego Rivera, Jose Clemente Orozco, David Alfaro Siqueiros, and Roberto Montenegro, and houses exhibition halls for sculpture and painting. It is also home to the National Museum of Architecture, and the National Theater. This stunning Art Nouveau masterpiece was envisioned for the centenary celebrations of Mexico’s independence in 1910, and was completed in 1934. Occupied by the National Institute of Fine Arts since 1947, the Palace of Fine Arts, with its interior surfaces of Carrara marble, has been an artistic center and a venue for notable events in opera, dance, music, art, and literature. The iron and Marotti crystal roof create gallery spaces naturally illuminated by skylights. The use of materials was both innovative and experimental.
This skip-the-line ticket has a duration of approximately 5 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Before entering the museum, please head to Hostal Amigo to exchange your tickets with your printed or e-voucher, do not go to the ticket office
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.